Residential and Dementia Care Services
Barley View is a brand new, state of the art, 28-bed, two-storey residential and dementia care home near Rochdale.
- Barley View is set in Whitworth with amazing views of the countryside right outside the window and beautiful garden areas.
- It is within walking distance of the village bakery, butcher and other local shops.
- It has 28 bedrooms with their own personal bathroom and high-tech nurse call system.
- The colour schemes and textures have been carefully chosen for ease of navigation.
- Barley View is a home where residents have full access to shared areas, including lounges, kitchenettes and dining areas, as well as personal space for peace and quiet – just like home.
- Good links with the local community, and local schools and colleges, where we encourage people to get involved in activities, helping them achieve their full potential and the benefits of living in a community.
For more information, email email@example.com or call 01706 659917.
A highlight of your day, every day…
Our aim is to make sure that every day is special and full of variety and opportunities to live life to the fullest with the support and encouragement that’s right for you.
With Whitworth Care, you can be reassured that activities, events and mealtimes are all designed to promote mental and physical wellbeing, in addition to the best possible sense of community and belonging.
Get in touch with us
To find out more about our residential and dementia care services, give us a call on 01706 659 917 or fill out the form below and one of our team will be in touch.
Finding Barley View
Barley View is a residential and dementia care home in Whitworth, near Rochdale.
Whitworth is a thriving town, population approximately 7500, which is situated in the Rossendale Valley in Lancashire, in the North West of England. Whitworth is nestled in the foothills of the Pennines, between the towns of Bacup to the north and Rochdale to the south.
Whitworth boasts four primary schools and one secondary school, six active churches and has a thriving local community. Located in the south of the town is Rossendale’s only designated nature reserve, the beautiful Healey Dell.