Barley View is a modern, purpose-built residential care home facility offering compassionate, professional and dignified care in a comfortable and homely setting.
Designed and equipped to meet a wide range of needs, our team of experienced care staff work closely with residents and their families to provide a truly person-centred service.
Every day is special and we will ensure that each day is filled with variety and opportunities for our residents to live life to the fullest.
We offer residential placement and welcome enquiries for respite care, subject to room availability.
Arranged over two levels, the 28-bedroom home is split into two 14-bed communities named Willow Lane and Forest Grove.
Services are tailored for every resident and their family. We’re committed to quality residential care, treating everyone as individuals with their own unique personal care plan.
We provide a unique environment which has been carefully created to meet both the needs of older people living with dementia, and those simply requiring residential care on a long or short term basis.
We offer exceptional standards of care to meet each person’s individual requirements. Whether a resident is ageing well or has additional needs such as dementia, we focus on getting to know each resident to provide a truly person-centred approach.
We are committed to demonstrating:
- Care that is meaningful and personal – tailored for every resident and their family
- Lives that are active and vibrant – where there’s a highlight of your day every day
- A home and community – personalised care and a home you’ll be proud to call your own
- Staff who are genuine and skilled – committed to delivering quality care
- Leaders who listen, learn and support – always inspiring confidence in others
- Effective collaborative services – that achieve maximum social impact and make a real difference to people’s lives.